We’ve Released the Latest Patch on Xbox One, PS4, and Nintendo Switch!
March 25, 2019
Our 2019 launch of R.B.I. Baseball was a huge success. We received great coverage at retail, a timely delivery on digital storefronts, and smooth gameplay across all platforms. We want to thank you, the fans, for your ongoing support for R.B.I. 19 and for your feedback on the issues you’ve encountered thus far. We take your comments very seriously and do our best to address any issues as quickly as possible.
We have made the following improvements in our 3/25 patch to further enhance your R.B.I. Baseball experience on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch:
- Eliminated periodic freeze that can occur following a pitcher substitution for a pinch hitter
- Improved AI baserunner decision-making
- Correctly display downloaded player photos
- Display the correct stamina value on all Postseason mode screens
- Included missing San Francisco Giants alternate road uniform
- Improved fielder animations (Nintendo Switch)
- Improved issues with fair/foul/strike determination that can occur when ball bounces off a tarp (Nintendo Switch)
- Resolved UI issues in franchise injuries system (Nintendo Switch)
- Added 150th anniversary patches to all modern uniforms (Nintendo Switch)
- Resolved catch animation occasionally not playing in online games (Xbox One & PS4)
- Fixed a crash that can occur on loading screen following a Franchise game (Xbox One & PS4)
- Several minor bugs resolved
We’ve also released R.B.I. Baseball 19 on iOS and Android! Head to the App Store or the Google Play Store to get in on the baseball action on the go! Thank you again for your feedback, and we hope you’re enjoying R.B.I. Baseball 19!